Owner of the domain
Ediciones de Arte y Bibliofilia, S.A. Company registered in the Mercantile Register of Vizcaya, Volume 4876, Book 0, Folio 73, sheet BI50424, entry 1.
PO Box 3042
C.P. 37080 - Salamanca
Phone: 933 903 135
The graphics and texts contained in this website are the exclusive property of CM Editores.
The content of this website has been registered before a Notary and in the Intellectual Property Registry to demonstrate that CM Editores is the first entity to use these contents. If you copy partially or totally any of the contents of this page or any other of this website is violating the Intellectual Property laws (Royal Decree 1/1996, of April 12), Law 32/1988, of 10 November, of Trademarks and Law 11/1986, of March 20, of the legal regime of Invention Patents and Utility Models.
Before any partial or total copy, both of its design and its contents, the owner of this website will submit the corresponding lawsuits demanding the maximum indemnities that it establishes and allows the current legality.
CM Editores reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications of the information contained in this website.
WHAT DO WE USE THEIR DATA FOR?
To keep you informed of new promotions, services and products.
WHO COLLECTS YOUR DATA?
CM Editores collects your data and uses it exclusively. Only one of our suppliers has access in a timely manner, which once the communication or service provided directly by CM Editores has been made, eliminates any registration or data. These providers are not authorized to perform any tracking or to link any activity with a specific user. We do not share data with third parties or use them for purposes other than those already indicated.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
At any time you can exercise your right of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation, limitation of the processing and portability of the data in the cases and with the scope established by the applicable regulations at all times.
WHAT LAWS DO WE COMPLETE?
I. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Who is responsible for your data?
Owner: Ediciones de Arte y Bibliofilia SA (hereinafter CM Editores)
Registered office: Apartado de Correos 3402 - 37080 - Salamanca
Telephone number: 933 903 135
Delegate of Data Protection (hereinafter, "DPO"):
Phone: 933 903 135
II. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT OF THE DATA AND CATEGORIES OF TREATED DATA
What categories of data do we deal with?
CM Editors discusses the following categories of data:
- Identifying data: name, surname, postal address, email address, zip code, telephone.
- Traffic data and location.
- Data of commercial information.
- Some of the personal data requested are mandatory, so that the refusal to supply them will imply the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
- In case the user provides data of third parties (directly linked - employee / employer - or indirect - family / friend / known -), he / she declares to have the consent of the same and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause , exempting CM Editores from any responsibility in this regard. However, CM Editores will be able to carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
- The data that appear on the forms provided by CM Editores through the Platform marked with an asterisk (*), will be necessary to comply with the established contractual or legal purpose, or for the possible provision of the contracted service. Therefore, if the user does not provide them, it will not be possible to register them or attend to their request.
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
CM Editores, will treat the user data, manually and / or automated, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage your service request on the website.
- Periodically send (via email, via post and / or SMS) electronic communications with offers, promotions and news related to our website, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial and / or promotional information related to the sector of products and services contracted through the Platform and of added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Perform anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and activity developed by users on the Platform. These reports do not identify the user (mail / registration).
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud.
How long do we save your data?
CM Editores will keep the personal data of the users only during the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoking the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be blocked by the legally established deadlines, in any case, the term: 5 years, or the period established by law for any action that may arise from the treatment.
In the case of the data you provide us in relation to the job offers you wish to subscribe to, they will be kept for 5 years from the date of the last update. After this period, without having been updated, the data will be deleted, unless you indicate otherwise.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
In those cases in which CM Editores has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of CM Editores with the protection, integrity and security of the data. personal of the clients.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legitimacy for the processing of user data by CM Editores to carry out the registration and registration of the user on the website is in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
For its part, the management of the procurement of products or services through the website, payment, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data in order to send electronic bulletins with offers, promotions and news related to our website, commercial and / or promotional information, the preparation of anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity developed by users On the web and the elaboration of commercial profiles using data derived from the management of the products and services contracted with CM Editores, they are based on the legitimate interest of CM Editores to carry out said treatments in accordance with current regulations.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke one or several of them without affecting the others.
Likewise, the user's information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of CM Editores.
IV. DATA COMMUNICATIONS
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The State Security Forces and Bodies by virtue of what is established in the Law.
V. OTHER DATA THAT WE TREAT IN CM EDITORS
Within the CM Editors commitment to privacy and protection of personal data, we inform you of other data treatments that can be carried out, within the framework of the relationship with customers, specifically, in relation to the care services to the client.
In this sense, CM Editores will process your data in order to improve the quality of our services, as well as manage the request made and provide, where appropriate, the services that have been required. If you wish, you can contact us, through the telephone numbers enabled for this purpose, the legal basis of the treatment will be the adoption of pre-contractual measures or the development of the contractual relationship itself, as well as, in certain cases, your own consent.
The processing of customer service data is based on the legitimate interests of CM Editores and, in particular, on the need to detect and improve the service provided through the customer service channel. The treatment of data for the attention of your requests.
VI. RIGHTS OF THE USERS
What rights does the interested party have?
You can send us a letter to CM Editores, at the above address or if you have a digital signature issued by the National Currency and Stamp Factory, through the contact form. At any time and for free, the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from CM Editores the limitation of the treatment of the data when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is fulfilled.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
- CM Editores will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by CM Editores, where appropriate.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) when the interested party considers that CM Editores has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection. This claim will be subsequent to the communication sent to CM Editores, not exceeding the response time of this 60 day claim by CM Editores.
Last update: 05/25/2018
Copyright © Ediciones de Arte y Bibliofilia, S.A. - All rights reserved.
Compartir / Partager / Share